Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Put the Past Behind Me

I finally closed down my old blog. *tear* Well… I’m not really THAT sad. I felt like every time I started updating on a regular basis, my motivation would inevitably die for several weeks. Then I’d start again with some new theme or idea that was “sure” to keep me on track with blogging. Not so much. It was a vicious cycle.

I had posted in my old blog back in December saying that (once again) my resolution was going to getting back on track with blogging. That, of course, jinxed me… so I’m just calling a spade a spade and starting fresh without making any promises to myself about post frequency, theme, or whatever. It seems to be working so far, so we’ll see how it goes!

This is lucky blog #7 for me, so goodbye bad blogging karma!

No comments: